Due to an immense outbreak in Coronavirus, the odds have been weighing up heavily against people with anxiety disorders. This is not an unknown fact that people around the world are panic purchasing stuff, which is leading them to a derogatory lifestyle.
What needs to be changed and take into account? Well, there are a lot of things, but to stay relevant, we need to aid packaging businesses first.
In order to delve into the details, we need to cover the basics first. What is it that is causing so much scare to the world? How is it harming businesses around the world? Is it beneficial to replace a specific packaging material and get a new one to avoid this pandemic virus? Well, let’s get into the basics first.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a disease that was emerged in China in December 2019. Some of the well-known and heard symptoms of this disease include:
- Shortness of breath.
Why are people panicking so much if this sounds like another flu? Well, because it has caused a respiratory illness that affects the lungs. No cure has been found yet. So, in acute cases, COVID-19 can imminently lead to severe respiratory illness, kidney failure, or death.
About Coronavirus (Bits and Pieces about This Disease)
A few facts and figures regarding Coronavirus are:
- Coronavirus, in its existence, is able to spread like wildfire. All it takes is a little cough or touch from the infected person, and it will bring excessive harm to both parties.
- It affects people with a weak immune system. So, even if you have a strong immunity, be careful because you may infect your elders at home.
- Coronaviruses are barely common in different animals, but in very rare cases, an animal coronavirus can infect humans as well.
- Coronavirus is not a singular entity. It has a family. So, some of these viruses can cause colds or other respiratory illnesses such as lung disease, throat infection, and sinus problems.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) can cause more serious diseases as they are a part of the Coronavirus family.
- The naming convention for coronaviruses is due to the fact that they possess a crown-like structure when they are under the microscope.
How Many Cases of Coronavirus in the US?
As of 24th March 2020, the United States has recorded 52,983 cases out of which they have 685 deaths, and on the plus side, 370 have recovered. The mortality rate is less in comparison, but the burning question is, how do these stats relate to packaging? You’re almost there. Let’s find out.
How Long Does The Coronavirus Last On Surfaces?
After much research, it has been visibly derived that Coronavirus may be acquired through the air or by touching contaminated objects. Scientists have discovered that the virus will stay on these objects for a specific period of time, which is up to:
- Three hours in Aerosols.
- Four hours on Copper.
- Twenty-four hours on Cardboard.
- Two to three days on Plastic and Stainless Steel.
This information brings us to the fact as to how important it is to replace cardboard packaging until the virus is clear and void. To slow down the process of spreading viruses, Scientists have provided a few solutions such as:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue and dispose of the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Here’s What You Need to Bring in Your Packaging
As the basics have been covered, we know how serious this disease is and how much weight it carries. The fear it has instilled in humans goes bar up and attacks people of all ages, weight, height, and gender. It holds a sign of no mercy and stops at nothing.
However, if we derive packaging that is as careful as it comes, we can contribute to lower spreads of this virus. As the stats and information suggest, Coronaviruses stay up to twenty-four hours on cardboard.
Other than that, we need to promote materials that will negate the effects of this virus. We need to put ourselves in front and tell you how you can take advantage of our services. Let’s dig into more details and find out.
Change Packaging Materials
First thing’s first – and that is to change your cardboard packaging. Stock the ones that you have right now and bring out the ones that do not transmit the virus. Once this pandemic outbreak is cleared, you can opt for cardboard packaging again, but for the moment, avoid it at all costs.
Use THESE Boxes for Your Business
Since the world is rushing into panic-purchasing, you need to purchase boxes such as:
- Sanitizer Boxes.
- Toilet Paper Boxes.
- Tissue Paper Boxes.
- Face Mask Boxes.
Using these boxes will not only promote a certain trend, but it also allows you to grab the attention of a legion of consumers. Apply this tactic amid the Coronavirus outbreak and help people through your packaging.
People need a sense of comfort, reliability, and dependability in everything they purchase. So, this is what you need to do to stand out in the market and help people at the same time.
Consult us for a Rush and Careful Delivery
Have you come across an immediate problem? Look no further, because Dodo Packaging is here to revive your withered business and give it a massive boost. Our state-of-the-art designs, mixed with veteran designers, strive to bring out the best in your packaging.
Amid this outbreak, while many people may have been scared to death or deprived of basic necessities. We need to make sure not only to promote packaging that will bring no harm to their health and, moreover, bring a smile to their faces. And in that case, you can always trust Dodo Packaging.