It can be hard to find the perfect gift for someone who has everything, but you will never go wrong with a good old-fashioned bath bomb. Bath bombs come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes, each one unique in its own way. These come in different scents as well, like lavender vanilla scented, lemon-lime scented and peppermint scented.
To get your customers’ attention, you need to present these bath bombs attractively on the retail shelves and to do so; you need to work on the packaging of CBD bath bombs. With the help of attractive packaging, you can grasp customer attention and boost your product sales.
All You Need To Know About Bath Bomb Packaging
Bath bombs can be packaged in many different ways. And it’s no wonder they’re so popular! Not only do they smell great and feel luxurious on your skin, but the package is just as exciting to look at. What kind of packaging does a bath bomb come in?
Bath Bombs Generally Come In Two Types Of Package: Rigid And Cardboard
Rigid Bath Bombs Packaging
The rigid box is the most common because it’s durable and watertight. It’s also easy to store and ship, which is why bath bomb manufacturers often choose this packaging type. Rigid CBD bath bomb boxes add value to the product and can be very colorful, making them eye-catching on store shelves.
Cardboard Bath Bombs Packaging
The cardboard CBD bath bomb packaging is not as common but can be just as attractive. This type of packaging is made from recycled materials and is customizable. It’s also a great way to show your environmentally friendly side to customers. Plus, it’s lightweight and easy to ship, which can be a big plus for retailers.
No matter what type of package you choose, make sure it’s eye-catching and fun! Bath bombs are a luxurious item, so make sure your CBD bath bomb packaging reflects that. Use bright colors and playful designs to really capture your customers’ attention.
Packaging is just one of many ways to get your customers’ attention, but it’s the most important. The right packaging will leave customers with a lasting impression of your product and company brand. Make sure you’re doing everything you can to stand out on retail shelves by choosing the perfect custom CBD bath bomb boxes. Here is what you can do to effectively customize your CBD bath bomb boxes:
Customizing And Printing Techniques For Bath Bomb Boxes
Here are a few of the most popular printing techniques and what they can do for your CBD bath bomb boxes:
- Digital printing is a process that uses digital files to create prints. This type of printing is perfect for short runs and for printing on a variety of different substrates. It’s also very economical, which makes it a great choice for small businesses.
- Offset printing is a technique that uses metal plates to create prints. This type of printing is perfect for high-volume runs and produces very high-quality results. It’s also more expensive than digital printing, so it’s best suited for businesses that need a large number of printed materials.
Add More Effects Into Your Custom CBD Bath Bomb Boxes
- Debossing: a printing technique that creates a sunken or depress area on your box that is filled with ink. This is the most subtle of the printing techniques and adds a nice touch to your boxes without being too ostentatious.
- Spot UV: In this technique, the resin is applied over an entire area, so your bath bomb boxes are shiny in that area. This is a great way to add some pizzazz to the packaging design you’ve chosen without drawing too much attention away from your product.
- Hot Foil Stamping: this technique uses heat and pressure to produce raised areas of color on your CBD bath bomb packaging that are bright and eye-catching. This is a great way to make your branding pop!
- Full-Coverage UV: this type of printing involves applying several coats of resin, each with an increasing level of opaqueness until the desired coverage is achieved. Once you’ve reached full opacity, it’s then cured in an oven and finished off with a gloss or matte UV varnish. This printing technique is great for really making your branding shine and stand out from the competition.
When choosing a printing technique for your CBD bath bomb boxes, it’s important to consider what kind of look you’re going for. If you want your branding to be the focus of your packaging, then a hot foil stamping technique is a great way to go. If you’re looking for something a little more subtle, then debossing might be right for you. No matter what printing technique you choose, make sure it’s reflective of your company’s unique personality and style.
Remember, the packaging of your CBD bath bombs is just as important as the product itself. It’s the first thing customers will see, and it’s the best way to make a lasting impression. Make sure you’re putting as much thought into your packaging as you are into the product itself!
How And Where To Print On Your CBD Bath Bomb Boxes
Now that you know all about the different types of printing techniques available to you. It’s time to think about how you want these techniques applied to your custom printed CBD bath bomb boxes. You have six options when it comes to choosing where the prints will go on your boxes, and each of them can create a very different look for your product.
- Front: this placement option is great for full-coverage prints, and it also ensure that your CBD bath bomb boxes can be open properly to see your product inside.
- Sides: these prints will go on the side panels of your custom CBD bath bomb boxes and are a good choice if you want something shorter than full coverage but want to make a big impact.
- Top: prints on the top of your boxes will be visible when they’re stack on retail shelves, making them a great way to show off your branding.
- Bottom: this placement is perfect for adding information about your product, such as ingredients or weight, and it’s also great for debossed designs.
- Inside: if you’re looking for something a bit more understated, then inside-panel printing is just what you need! It’s perfect for debossing and spot UVs and creates a subtle look that still lets your branding shine through.
- Back: when it comes to the back of your CBD bath bomb boxes, there are two main options: full-coverage printing and hot foil stamping. Both of these techniques will ensure that your packaging is eye-catching from any angle.
- Once you know where your printing will go on your CBD bath bomb boxes, it’s time to think about what kind of design you’d like to use. There are many different printing techniques available to you, and each of them can create a very different look for your product.
Create The Most Attractive Custom Printed CBD Bath Bomb Boxes
In short, there are a number of different printing and designing techniques available to you. The type that best suits your needs will depend on the size and quantity of printed materials. You need as well as what look or brand identity you’re going for.
To help decide which technique is right for you. Consider how much volume of prints you’ll need in order to make it worth your time and money. What kind of design do you plan on using? Do you want full-coverage printing all over your CBD bath bomb boxes? Or would debossing be better suite because it doesn’t require too many resources to execute? No matter what printing technique or design style appeals most to you. Dodo Packaging can provide them both at competitive prices with high-quality workmanship from our expert printing team.
If you’re ready to get start on your CBD bath bomb boxes, then please get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you today!